Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grumps is coping with two bright girls and one sick nana

Jessica says "I hope you are having a good time where you are so i really do miss you already and i like staying at nana and grumps place and even though i really love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooo"

Aimee says " I understand why you can't get to the computer and i understand it will be quite hard because everything is water you parked your car in a safe place so the water doesn't get to it i'm sorry you might not get to the computer with a boat i know it might get a bit tricky to get to the to computer"

Jessica jennifer read a story last night we had icecream and peach jelly i love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aimee says is it fun to go on A boat? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oooooooo I am typing in bed and I like it


(Earlier,before we got the computer out, Aimee had asked how to type a questionmark - she had tried previously apparently, found the key and presssed it but didn't get a questionmark because she needed to press shift as well. So i explained how to do it and now she has used it. She also noticed that I only use one space between words and not the multiple ones she and jessica had preferred and started to do that on her last post without any encouragement on my part.

Sorry, no pictures. I'm fairly down with this cold and both girls have a little of it now but are still very bright and full on. Aimee coughed a little in the night but it settled easily with cough medicine. They have gone downstairs to get breakfast leaving me in bed and i hear them giving their breakfast orders to Grumps - only ONE wheetbix and LOTS of berries...


Thanks to Helen and Alison for reading this blog and commenting :-) its nice!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi girls (and Nana and Grumps)!!

    I hope you're all starting to feel better now. I had a cold last week as well and so I had to stay home in bed all day on Friday. It was good because I read lots of my book and the next day I felt much better. Kyle is starting to get it now and he doesn't like it. He doesn't like blowing his nose all the time!

    Yesterday, Nicola and I went and got a manicure! Now I have bright red nail polish on :) my favourite!

    What did you get up to over the weekend?

    Love, Melissa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls!! guess what? the hotel we are staying at has a computer - we are only allowed to use it for 10 mins tho so iàll have to be quick.

    Poor Nana being so sick - i hope you girls are looking after her. Perhaps you could both read her stories in bed instead of her reading them to you? Or maybe you could make her breakfast in bed.

    It's nice that Jennifer read you a story =)

    Venice is lovely. We went for a beautiful boat ride yesterday. we got lots of photos so we can show you when we get home. You arenàt allowed to drive a car here, but there are a few places that you can walk so you don't need the boat all the time.

    I am having lots of fun but I also miss you very much. And i love you both and nana and grumps every day and every night.

    love mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls and Nana and Grumps.

    Sorry to hear that colds are hitting you all and making things a bit difficult. I hope you start to feel better soon.

    Venice is a lovely city. Lots of small narrow alleys with shops on both sides and very old buildings. It is really exciting getting lost in it all.

    We went on a gondola (thats a small boat which a man stands on the back end and paddles) and went down some small and some big canals. It was very romantic. Nana has a little wooden gondola, why donàt you girls ask her to show you what it looks like?

    We are having a lovely time and just going to wander about today.

    I miss you guys alot and love you every day and every night.

    Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello girls, this is Jennifer. I think the photograph of you both on the front page is very beautiful. I bet Mummy and Daddy love to hear your stories. Hello to Mummy and Daddy as well. Jennifer and Robert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robert qnd Jennifer =)

    Pqris keyboqrds qre funny; they hqve q q insteqd of qn a qnd q , insteqd of q m:::

    love sqrqh

    ReplyDelete