Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks for your Comments Nicky!

for Nicky

Aimee says "what should you do to make Tim guess his present - you could make a path for him to find or give him clues I'm not sure what you are going to do its because its your idea. I wish i could be there to see what you are going to do because it sounds like fun. Can you please tell me what you are going to do for Tim to find and guess his present?"

Jessica says "Maybe if Tim has to actually follow and get his present you could make a path with all paper so the could follow the paper and if he finds the present he could go on another piece of paper and if he finds another present he could find more paper and more paper and more paper until he finds the present."

for Mummy and Daddy

Aimee says "today i am having a pyjama day because my throat is sore. nana told me and its dry so that's why i am having a pyjama day. I'm a bit sad I've got a dry throat and at the end of my cough its sore and its annoying when you have that is't it nana?"

Jessica says "i had a pyjama day becuse my throat was sore and my tummy was sore so we are staying in our pyjamas all week and all day and that's why"

Nana says "I am staying in my pyjamas too until i have to go to a dentist appointment at 1.00 and Aimee said that I could look forward to coming home and putting on my pyjamas again because its good when someone is doing something hard to have something nice to think about but sometimes when it is very hard and it hurts you can't think about the something nice and it hurts and you say ow!

aimee metwell said I love you as much as a heart mum and dad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and I hope you are having A good time I miss you now mum and dad ooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Aimee typed all that without help and then went back with help and edited the five words that were spelt wrong - she used the back arrows and the mouse to place the cursor for editing.)

Jessica i love you i watched tv i chose it
Jessica Aimee i hope you are having a good time
(Jessica typed all that with help finding the letters - she knew where about 25% of them were on the keyboard without help though :-))

3 comments:

  1. Why thank you aimee and jess that is a very good idea, I will have to make him follow a path. Maybe I could use string.
    I'm also going to make him play golf. And pass the parcel. And the chocolate game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! what great writing and typing Aimee and Jessica! I'm very impressed. Sorry we haven't been able to get to the internet for a few days - did you know you have to show your drivers license to be able to use the internet in Italy??? It is very funny and means that it has been a bit harder than we thought to get to the internet.

    we have been very busy walking round everything. we went to a big stadium like a rugby stadium except they didnàt play rugby back when it was made so they had people fighting animals like crocodiles instead. We have sent you THREE postcards each so far, but i bet they havenàt arrived yet. they might be there in a few days tho. One of the post cards is a picture of the colosseum. Today we also went to the Vatican city, which is the smallest country in the world - however, it has a VERY big church. with a very tall dome on top ' we walked to the top of this - there were 550 steps!! Daddy got very tired but i didn't =)

    we are missing you lots - we are also having lots of fun too. If you are missing us I hope you are also having lots of fun. It sounds like it!!

    I loved the photos you girls took - and you had some very good suggestions for Nicky about how to hide stuff for Tim's birthday. I thought the trail of paper or string was a great idea.

    How are your plants growing?

    ok darlings ' we both love you heaps and will try to remember to take our drivers license so we can get to the internet again in a few days.

    Tell Nana and Grumps i have sent postcards to pop and Grandma Dowdeswell and I hope they went to the right address ' is it 43 whakarite and 21 Wintere?

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXX

    love mummy and daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls, its good to be ableto finally be abletowrite to you. It sounds like you areboth learning lots. its good to be able to type using the computer isn't it ?
    We are nowin Florence. It is avery beautiful city. Mummy and I think it is themost beautiful one we have ever seen.
    I bought myself a present today. Avery nicelooking chessset. We will have to play agame when we get backAimee. Mummy also bought herself apresent. She got a very nice leather jacket. It should keepher nice and warm when we get home.
    We are havinglotsof fun and i hope your sore throats start feeling better soon.
    We will try and write soon. Even if ittakes a couple of days to write we still get to read all the things you write about so its good that you do that so we can find out what you have been doing while we are gone.

    Bye bye for now girls. I love you lots and miss you a lot.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete