Friday, June 5, 2009

The First Day

Aimee says "I love you mummy and daddy and I hope you have a good time in Europe". Jessica says " I've been helping grumps and nana to stack the wood and I'm going to have a good time and I'll be happy at nana and grump's place." Aimee says " I helped grumps with the wood too and I hope you are helping someone too and I hope you make some new friends at Europe." kisses and cuddles and love hearts from Aimee and Jess - kiss, kiss, kiss, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle love, love, love from Aimee and Jessie - all the stuff in italics is typed by the girls!

Here are the pictures they drew today. They show the things they want to do while they are staying with Nana and Grumps.
 
Aimee wants to go to the $2 shop and shop and party

 
Aimee wants to go up the tower and through sycamore helicopters off the top

 
Jessica wants to go the cafe
 
Jessica wants to go to the octopus park.


Jessie says "I really hope you have a good time and make new friends and i really want you to be so good and come home on the last day that we are going to go"

Aimee "I hope you  dont be afraid  because you can make good friends and make you time happier wherever you are." (that was a song, for you, Aimee sung it and typed most of it.)

1 comment: