Monday, June 22, 2009

Grumps has the bot

Aimee says "Today we went to the $2 shop and I got a dragon a pink dragon and some whistles and i had 8 and now i've got 7 because i shared one with Jess and I'm so glad because they are actually soccer whistles i know because they've got soccer balls on the side and I like the dragon because its all soft and there was a dog too but I didn't want that because it didn't look interesting do you understand that I know you do I was just having a little play with you. Are you doing anything interesting? And love aimee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Jessica says "i gotted a pink dragon and some new marbles and also Aimee shared one of her whistles with me with a blue string to put around your neck and its a live one. We can only do loud whistles outside and if we are inside got to do it quietly. I love you from jessica xxxxxxxxoooooooooooo bye mummy and daddy."

Nana says "the outside-only-whistle rule was made before the whistles were bought and has been strictly adhered too - we attracted a LOT of smiles from mums and nanas as we walked and whistled down the street on the way to the cafe - and comments too! And for the first time the girls went happily outside after lunch to entertain themselves for half an hour - with the constant whistles I was able to track where they were with no trouble!"

2 comments:

  1. oh dear is grumps sick? does he have nana's cold? poor grumps and poor nana!

    the whistles sound like great fun - a very good outside toy. we went out today and saw lots of very old buildings in oxford and bought a new suitcase and the last present for you girls and tonight we're going to have a bbq for dinner.

    Tomorrow we are going to see another palace and maybe a castle, but we might get tired at the palace and leave the castle to the next day. I don't know if the place we are staying tomorrow night has a computer so we might not be able to send you a message tomorrow - we'll have to wait and see.

    i love you all lots and hope grumps gets better soon.

    love mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls!! :)

    We spent a lovely day wandering about Oxford with Richard, Sarah and Joel. We spent sometime up a tower, at a market, and had a lovely picnic at Christ's College at Oxford University. We may even have bought you another present! I think it my be your lucky day :)

    I also wandered through a massive bookstore and I had to buy some booksfor myself too.

    Tomorrow we will be doing quite a bit of driving. We will be looking at a manor house and a castle tomorrow. I'mnot sure we will be ablet to find some internet access tomorrow. So it might be a day or two before you hear from us again. Also it is only a few more days and then we are a plane home again. It will be good to seyou again :)

    I love you two lots and lots and every day and every night.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete