Monday, June 8, 2009

Excellent Logic

Jessica was in the bath on her own and Aimee and I were talking in the lounge (about how babies get out of their mummy's tummy - ask her sometime...). I shouted out to Jessie saying are you alright. She answered yes and Aimee said i didn't need to do that because Jessica was old enough to get up if she fell and the water only came up to here and if she fell and it was a big bump and it made her go to sleep I would hear it but if she fell and it was a little bump I wouldn't hear it but it wouldn't make her go to sleep so she would be alright.

2 comments:

  1. Aimee that is very clever thinking. Very sensible.

    Mummy and I are about to leave Amsterdam to go to Rome. Nana and Grumps can show you where that is. It will be very sunny and warm there.

    We spent yesterday walking around Amsterdam and I found out that looking at real paintings is MUCH more interesting than looking at photographs of the paintings. Ask Nana to show you a picture of some of Rembrandts paintings. they are very good. The Night Watch" was bigger than the wall in out living room!!!"

    I'm not sure when we will be able to write again - but we will try to do it as soon as we can :) Take care of each other and be good girls :) I love you both (and Nana and Grumps) every day and every night.

    BVye bye for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls - it was great to talk to you guys yesterday. I am glad you are having such a good time there - and specially with Diego on the wii.

    we are having lots of fun - don't worry that i had to pay for the toilet, it wasn't much and it was funny.

    we are going to Italy now - it is the country that looks like a boot. we are going to stay at the top part of the boot tho, not the toe =).

    I hope you keep having lots of fun - we love you all very much. Give Nana and Grumps a hug from me.

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXX

    Mummy

    ReplyDelete