Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day two




Jessie says "I really want you to see all the notices on the blog so you know who did it. So you know Aimee and Jessica will have be the goodest girls".

Aimee Metwell
says "I hope you get my messages and Jess's messages too and i hope you've made new friends. I love you and I bet you're getting tired on the plane. so I wish you kiss, cuddle, kiss, cuddle, love heart kiss cuddle (etc)."

Jessie says "I know you are getting very tired because you had breakfast and dinner and dessert on the plane."

Aimee says" We played on the computers and had breakfast and we had a fantastic breakfast because i had mashed potato and it was yum you should have been here because mashed potato is really lovely it might have been one of your favourites. And i got two new hats in town and we got Jess a pair of sliiiippeeeers because we forgot her slippers from home and i got a new t-shirt which is just for meeee hip hip horay and its pink and has a princess on the bottom. And i fell over off the wall and i hurt myself and it was close to where all the wood was and I cried. And Jess fell over off the roundabout at the octopus park and i was really sorry for her but she's alright now and i am too. And we had chips at macdonalds."

5 comments:

  1. hi darlings!! we are here - we had a good trip - it was very looooonnnng tho. We didn't get much sleep but we did get given THREE dinners and one breakfast! for the first dinner we had pavlova for dessert and Daddy was very nice and gave me his to eat too! lucky me. =)

    Sorry to hear that you both fell over - but i am glad you are feeling better now. It was lovely to arrive and see all those pictures and read what you had been up to already =). Thank you both for drawing and writing and thank you Nana for doing it. It sounds like you are having lots of fun!!

    lots of love and hugs and kisses - i love you all ALL WEEK!! love mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweethearts - we are here in Amsterdam after our looooong flights. If you ask nana and grumps nicely they will be able to show you on a map where we are. We are with Simon and Marjo and they say hi to you guys. We have given Simon the bread we bought (it's the toast that mummy has) and he was very excited.

    We are very tired but also very excited to be here and have our holiday. We are going to go out shopping soon :)

    It sounds like uyou have been having lots of fun already. except for falling over. I hope you both feel better :)

    Bye for now
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee & Jess, I am sooo impressed with your drawings! I will show Trinity your pictures tomorrow - I know she will like them. Thanks for keeping in touch. I am also impressed with your nana's technological savvy!!! Love, Disee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Aimee and Jess you guys are so cool! And so are your Nana and Grumps! It sounds like staying at their place is really cool with the awesome mashed potato and the octopus park and the mcdonalds. Why is the octopus park called the octopus park? Is there an octopus living in it?
    Love Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aimee and Jess!
    Sounds like you're having an awesome time at Nana and Grumps! I hope Kyle and I will be invited to the party at the two dollar shop!
    Hope you're still being the goodest girls!
    Love Melissila xxx

    ReplyDelete